This document is only intended to guide drivers and teams through the most important features and is not part of the regulations. Always refer to regulations and regulations annexes for complete information.
- All drivers are kindly asked to carefully respect the official timetable to allow a correct managing of the event. No exceptions will be agreed for delays.
- Driver’s minimum licence: International C or C restricted or C Junior (X30 Junior).
- Maximum 2 engines and 1 chassis allowed.
- Only Wladoil Racing K-2T is allowed.
- Allowed fuel only from the established gas station and selected pump.
- Only Komet Racing Tyres K1H or K1M or K1W.
Drivers trying to join the track with different tyres will not be allowed to do so.
- Sporting verifications are held on Thursday April 13 according to the official timetable and at established timeframes for each category.
Drivers not attending the Sporting Verifications are not allowed to take part in the event.
- Technical Verifications are held on Friday April 14 according to the official timetable and at established times for each category.
Drivers not attending the Technical Verifications are not allowed to take part in the event.
- Registration and delivery of the official phase tyres is scheduled for Friday April 14, each category at an established time.
- The vouchers for the official phase tyres (both Slick and Wet) can be purchased only until the opening of Sporting Verifications on Thursday April 13, at the organizer’s office or booked in advance through the form available on x30world.com.
- Carefully read the Sporting and Technical Regulations and all documents provided by the organizer, and also published on x30world.com .
- Paddock reservation: please get in contact with 7 Laghi kart, by mail, at the following address : [email protected] and communicate your requests, especially the size of your paddock area, before April 8.
- Electricity, water and parking area for the motorhomes, are available starting from Thursday April 13 at 8:00 a.m.
- Track access from Thursday is included in the entry fee.
- We kindly ask to respect all benevoles of the track (Track marshalls, marshalls, etc…). They are part of the staff even if their duty is often under estimated.
- Drivers not owning a transponder will be able to rent it at the administrative office at € 30 (+ € 300 for deposit).
- LIVE timing and video streaming avaialble on x30world.com.
- 2 bracelets (driver and mechanic) will be available in the envelope handed to each Driver during the administrative checks (central building). The technical check sheet will also be available in the envelope.
- Installation in paddock: refer to 7 Laghi Kart International
- Tyres vouchers either for free practice or official phase can be purchased at the organizer’s office. Free practice tyres can be collected at the KOMET truck, official phase tyres must be collected at Parc Fermé.
- Camper Area parking fee is 15€/day for standard size campers.